ECO QT Series 600 VA - 3000 VA Line Interactive UPS
ECO QT Series
600- 3000 VA (1 Ph - 1 Ph UPS)
Line Interactive UPS
- Wide input voltage window
- The built — in automatic voltage regulator has a wide input voltage window which prevents unnecessary transfer to battery mode thereby preserving battery resources.
- Full time EMI/RFI suppression
- Eliminates high frequency noises which are mainly responsible for power related data corruption and noise induced glitches
- Telephone line surges protection (optional)
- Protects computer against dangerous lighting strikes and transient surges when connected to internet Via modem (2 Wire TJ11 Jack)
- Printer Surge Protection (optional)
- Provides surge protection for personal laser printer against catastrophic effect Intelligent battery charger
- Clear visual indication of battery energy level at first glance and maintaining of battery charge even when power is switched “OFF”.
- AFS Monitoring utility
- Supports popular operating systems like window 95/98/NT etc. AFS provides automatic file saving and system shutdown capabilities through serial communication port.
- Cold Start Capability
- Allows UPS to start using its internal battery power thereby providing sufficient time to perform file saving document printing etc. When A.0 mains supply power is not available
- Extended backup time
- QT Series in — built battery model UPS may be connected to external battery bank to increase back time